Stylus Pen for iPad with Tilt Sensor & Fast Charge, Cisteen Active Pencil with Palm Rejection Compatible with 2022-2018 Apple iPad Pro 11/12.9,iPad 10/9/8/7/6th Gen,iPad Air 5/4/3,iPad Mini 6/5
- 【Exclusive Design for iPad】Special stylus pen compatible with Apple iPad, only supports iPad 2018 release or later models: iPad 10th/9th/8th/7th/6th Gen, iPad Air 5th/4th/3rd Gen, iPad Pro 12.9″ (6th/5th/4th/3rd Gen), iPad Pro 11″, iPad Mini 6th/5th. (NOTE: Not work for iPad Pro 9.7″&10.5″, iPad pro 1st & 2nd gen or earlier versions, iPhone, Android or Microsoft devices.Please check the correct iPad model before you order it.)
- 【Pixel-perfect Precision and Tilt Sensor】This iPad pen is equipped with a 1.5mm upgraded POM tip for precise and steady control,all as natural as a traditional pencil, high responsive, no skips, no lagging, no noise. Featured with tilt sensor function allows you to draw different stroke of thickness and depth by altering the tip inclination, perfect for drawing, sketching and note-taking on iPad. 【Note】No pressure-sensitivity design.
- 【Palm Rejection and Magnetic Attach】Active digital iPad pencil with palm rejection technology allows to rest your palm on the screen to enjoy the freedom writing or drawing.Also can be attached to the side of iPad for storage to prevent rolling or losing when idle,easily carry and retrieve it at any time.
- 【Touch Switch, Fast Charge and Replaceable Tips】Just touch the cap button to turn on the stylus pen directly. No Bluetooth, no Apps needed.90 minutes per charge (Type-c Cable included) supports 20 hours continuous working and 30 days standby time.Comes with extra 3pcs premium replaceable tips, easy to install and tear off the tips from the iPad pen without any tool.(NOTE: this digital pen will be auto into sleep mode after idle for 5 minutes to save power.)
- 【Warm Prompts】Notice for using: ①If the stylus or finger can’t write on the iPad, please follow these steps to set your iPad: Settings—Apple Pencil—Turn off the Apple pencil. ②If you want to write in “Notes”, please Settings—Notes—Turn off “Only Draw with Apple Pencil”